Sunday, August 5, 2012

Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream





Ingredients: Posted above

What the product claims: This thick, rich formula leaves extra dry, coarse hair soft and supple for days!

Retail Purchase Price: $16.50 for the 8 ounce jar.

My Experience: I did not find this cream all that moisturizing in the capacity that I used it. I would apply it as a sealant on damp, freshly washed and conditioned hair . The product seemed to just sit on top of my hair and never really fully absorbed into the strands. No matter how much or little product I used, I would be left with rough-feeling greasy hair.

Keep or Toss: This hair butter is rather expensive to not perform as well as all the rave reviews suggest. My hair loves castor oil but seems to not get along with this product at all. I have had dryness issues with products that contained amla and aloe in the past but figured the castor oil and glycerin would balance out any adverse effects. Well, I was wrong about that. I finished the product to make sure I would come to a fair conclusion about its performance and experienced the same lackluster results each time. I will not repurchase.

Rating: 2.0 out of 5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment